OH Pharmacy is a professional, full-service, independent pharmacy located in Johns Creek, Georgia. We are focused on standard prescriptions, personalized compounding of medications, wellness and health management, a full line of healthcare and over-the-counter products, and dedicated to providing exceptional services. Family owned and operated, we understand the importance of treating patients as part of the OH Pharmacy family.
We take pride in offering an elevated level of care through strong provider relationships, community involvement, and patient education. Long lasting relationships with local practitioners, along with great service, have been vital in building our customers’ trust and loyalty in the community. In addition to our full-service pharmacy, we also specialize in home health medical supplies and equipment. We are committed to going above and beyond in assisting patients with an extensive selection of products to fit their specific needs.
- University of Georgia — Athens. GA, Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Combined 10 years of experience as pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager at Publix Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy, Kroger
- The Falls of Autry Mill Resident
“Attention to details will help set us apart from our competitors. It’s the little things that make the biggest impact.” – Min Oh, Pharm.D.
- Chicago State University — Chicago, Illinois, Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
-Undergraduate, Associate's degree at Auburn University.
- Interned for 5 years for companies; CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens Pharmacy, Walmart Pharmacy.
"Getting to know our customers and treating them like family is our #1 goal; creating a welcoming environment for all patients." - Su Heo, Pharm.D.